Recent Profile Tag Friends Archives
Friday, October 8, 2010 @ 11:25 PM
Updates on 8th October 2010
Hello everyone!

Good news! My examinations are officially ending by next Thursday (14/10), therefore, I will be opening up icon request once again! YAY! Hopefully, there will be many requests being sent in since I am bored to start with. Also, I want to regain my skills on editing icons since it's been awhile since I last made icons due to the semi-hiatus of this site.

By the way, have you guys noticed the new layout? Kekeke. The banner is made by me :o ! Anyway, back to main point. There will not be a request column for this skin. Thus, you will need to go under the 'Profile' column in order to get the request form there. I might get this fixed asap as it is really inconvenient for people who do not read updates like this one.

I also have two new affies! Geun-shin and Strawb3rrie Parfait! Do welcome them alright? Their links can be found under the 'Friends' column.

Okay, I shall end this short update. Do look forward to the opening of requests soon! Do tag too for affies and comments ^.^

Love,
Germaine
Webmistress of I-Conic

B*whale creation